Wednesday, 17 April 2013

Barry M Lipstick In Shade 140

A while back I purchased some Barry M lipsticks and only recently have I gotten around to trying them, and I wish I'd done it sooner, I love these lipsticks! This lipstick is shade 140, personally I think Barry M could come up with something a bit more inventive than numbers! The packaging is also very original which I love, I love the sleek black look, with the logo in gold.
This colour is a gorgeous bright pink which I've been using to spruce up my outfits as I'm seriously fed up of this weather now, I want it to be at least 15 degrees, but I guess that's typical of England for you!
This lipstick has flecks of glitter running through it, which some people might not like, but I do, especially for a night out. This is my first Barry M lipstick and I was amazed at how pigmented it was and how easy it was to apply as sometimes I find myself applying several coats and then I keep having to reapply it, but luckily this lipstick has great staying power. Another bonus to me, and this is another big factor as to why I  love it so much is that it doesn't cling to all those places which you don't want a lipstick to, to reveal all your cracks, chaps and dry lips. I find it really off putting when lipsticks do this, so always look for rich or moisturising formula's. I really cannot fault this lipstick what so ever, and it's even made it's way to the favourites pile which I think is great for a lippy that costs £4.49!
 
Have you tried any Barry M lipsticks?
 

19 comments:

  1. thats a gorgeous shade! xo

    http://prettypetticoats.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a sucker for anything from Barry M! It's such a good brand, and these lipsticks are beautiful! xx


    Gemma ♥ | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, especially their polishes! xo

      Delete
  3. That colour is gorgeous! and I love BarryM :)
    pink-puffins.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm definitely going to purchase more, I love their brand! xo

      Delete
  4. Lovely shade, and a great brand x

    fabheadtotoe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's gorgeous! I want to try out more of their lipsticks! xo

      Delete
  5. I only have one Barry M lipstick but I always kinda forget about it even though I love it! This looks like such a beautiful shade of pink :)
    Love Holly x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh what sorta colour is it Holly? I sort of hate owning so many, as it means that ones which you do really like get left at the bottom :/ xo

      Delete
  6. Hey :)
    I love your blog I'm really glad I happened to stumble upon it, I love all your posts and everything. There super informative and really are helpful :) I plan to follow you on GFC and Bloglovin' (if you have one).

    Maybe you could do the same to me blog? I'm a fairly new beauty and fashion blog and it would mean so much to me. Maybe you could even stop by my blog and let me know what you think. Thanks in advance if you do and again I love you blog.

    - Krystal
    captivatingkrystal.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that lipstick! I'm gonna think about buying this

    http://rubyrubyrose.blogspot.co.uk/

    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do try it! I think it'll suit most skin tones! :) xo

      Delete
  8. This colour is amazing :) I love it x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This BarryM lipstick is beautiful, such a fab colour! x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Design by Bonjour Belle Designs