Thursday 11 April 2013

Elf Zit Zapper

 Normally I happen to be really lucky when it comes to spots with regards to I rarely ever get them much to the envy of my boyfriend. But when I do they are horrible, painful little sods. If I eat a nice clean diet and not all that crap and junk which I find it so hard to resist, along with drinking around 2liters of water a day which I generally do, then I'm in the safe zone of not getting any. I'm most prone to spots when it's coming up to that lady time of the month, and then they start to brew.

As soon as I notice that round hurting blob on my face I immediately apply my Elf Zit Zapper to it using the rollerball application. Around 9 times out of 10 it will actually work, the redness will start to go down and a head won't appear. Of course there are times when it won't work or I'm too late when it comes to noticing it, but the Zit Zapper really has been my hero when I do get them.

At £1.50 from Elf you really can't go wrong with this product. I brought it on a bit of a whim thinking if it works, it works. If it doesn't it was only £1.50. So it actually working was a huge bonus. The Zit Zapper contains Salicylic Acid, Tea Tree Oil, Witch Hazel and Camphor. It's these ingredients which help it to reduce blemishes and redness, prevent acne and minimise pores. I'm a very sceptical person when it comes to treatments for spots because I do believe a good diet, lots of water and a good skin care routine really is the way to clear skin, but for some reason or another this really does work the majority of the time. There are also other reviews on the Elf website when you go to buy this product and I have to say, I agree with them, it is a great product which does work. But like I said before, it isn't a guarantee that it will work as you may catch the spot too late and it may already have a head, but it will reduce the horrible redness and swelling.

Have you tried any Zit Zappers?
 

5 comments:

  1. ooh it sounds good, whenever i buy stuff on Elf this is the one product that i want and it's always sold out! xo

    Come check out my new OASAP Giveaway! http://prettypetticoats.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this product!! it really does help minimize the size of the zit and the redness, I agree with you on the prize if it didn't work whatever but sense it does its a plus! and it lasts a long time too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a good idea.. i've never tried it, but what a bargain xx
    Gemma ♥ | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a great product and at that price a bargain!

    A little bit Unique - Blog // Facebook // Bloglovin



    x


    ReplyDelete
  5. I so need this! Love this post.

    barbieandpie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Design by Bonjour Belle Designs