I really cannot believe that another year has passed already. It's so incredibly scary how time really is flying past.
I've sat and looked back at the goals which I made at the start of the year and I'm pleased to say that I have managed to achieve most of them.
1. I wanted to have a better skin care routine and if you're a regular reader you'll know that I have gone skin care crazy! I have found so many new products which I love and my routine has improved drastically and for the better but I'll always be on the hunt for ways in which I can improve it even more
2. I wanted to blog more frequently. I have been blogging at every spare moment I can get, I aim to blog at least once a week. but I feel that there is no point in sticking to some sort of schedule as I've found that living life is far more important. I love blogging and I always will, but I don't want it to become a chore, I want to carry on enjoying what I do.
3. Become more healthy with diet and exercise - It has taken me nearly a whole year to do this. I finally have my gym membership, now I need to find the motivation. I am usually a healthy eater but everyone has those naughty days now and then.
4. I wanted to smile and laugh lots. I definitely have done this! I'm not going to lie and say that there weren't any bad parts of 2012 because there were, such as losing a friend to cancer and the break up of my family, but the good parts definitely outweigh the bad! I have had the best year ever with my boyfriend, family and friends and loved every single second of it!
5. I wanted to quit smoking, and I am so pleased to say that I have also achieved this. I finally managed to stop in October, better late than never but I feel so much better for doing so. Yes I did gain a little weight when I stopped but I feel a lot healthier and I know it'll be so much better for me in the long run.
6. Save money. Hallelujah! I can't believe I'm saying this but from my part time job I manage to save away £200 a month which has enabled me to do so much more than if I didn't save, I am not the saving freak of my household!
7. To have lots of fun and happiness. I definitely did this in 2012. At the beginning of the year I turned 18 and am now approaching my 19th birthday, but I have had so much fun being 18. I have made some great memories this year along with friends. I fell in love with the most amazing guy who truly treats me like a princess. My relationship with my family, especially my Mum improved so much. I generally have been so happy this year, and I want to keep it that way for 2013!
My Goals For 2013:
- Remain happy
- Carry on to improve the relationship with my mum and family
- Get the help which I need in order to tackle the last remaining skeletons in the closet
- Pass my driving test
- Travel more around England and abroad.
- Find lots of motivation
- Carry on to improve my fitness levels
- Finish my last year of education and leave with my predicted results of a triple distinction
- Carry on enjoying blogging
- Participate in an international swap
- Take more chances
- Learn to say yes to offers more.
- Have just as much fun and happiness in 2013 as I did 2012.
What are your goals?
I wish you all a Happy New Year and have an amazing 2013!