Wednesday 12 June 2013

Keep Calm and Follow Me...

Picture taken from WeHeartIt.com
Bonjour girlies!

I'm feeling rather chirpy today despite the typical British Summer Weather we're having.
I know most people wrote these posts a while ago, but I'm unsure as to whether the new changes will effect GFC, but in time I guess it will.

Come the 1st July. Google will be getting rid of Google Reader and slowly I presume Google Friend Connect, which will then affect the way in which you read the blogs you follow, and it will also be harder to follow blogs. This was announced a while ago and I made the decision to use Bloglovin' as the platform which I read my blogs and if I'm honest I love it, it's great and a real easy way to filter through which blog posts you want to read.

So in preparation for the change, if you all want to keep up with Glitter and Sparkle which I'd love you all to as I love and appreciate everyone of my followers then follow me over to Bloglovin'


Thank you to each and every one of you for the support which you have given me over the past two years. Hope you all enjoy the rest of your weeks!

:-)

1 comment:

  1. I'm really unhappy about this as iv build up followers on GFC!
    http://thepowderednose.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Design by Bonjour Belle Designs