I'm back with another post from the September Beauty Blog Challenge, I realise I haven't posted everyday, but I try to and I'm also picking just my favourites from this challenge. So here are my pet peeves!
1. Eyebrows - I don't get two things. The first.. Why girls like this 'scouse brow' look. YOUR EYEBROWS LOOK LIKE SLUGS! Why are you all so obsessed with having thick black bushy brows? And the second, why girls like their brows so thin that they draw them on with what appears to be a sharpie. Why don't people leave their brows alone?! What's wrong with the natural look?
2. Chipped Nail Polish - I can't stand it when my nails are chipped or other peoples. I think it looks horrible and messy, I get so self conscious of my nails when they're chipped. It also frustrates the life out of me when I've just spent ages painting my nails for me to go and smudge them. There's just nothing nicer than a nice clean manicure!
3. The Ompa Lumpa Look - I have to admit that I have committed this sin and worn a horrific shade of foundation and then not blended it down my neck, giving myself a lovely tide line. Girls, this is not a good look, please blend your foundation and find one which matches your skin!
4. Foundation Lips - Why oh why do girls do this?! Foundation for lipstick?! There are no more words...
5. Eyeliner Pens - I love eyeliner pens, I think they're great, practical and easy to use but what I cannot stand is how quickly they dry up, like within a matter of a few weeks from when they're open, and they're not all exactly cheap either. Why design a product which only lasts a few weeks?! I don't get it?!
So there you have my pet peeves, just little things which other people, myself or beauty products do to annoy me!
What are your beauty pet peeves?!