Friday 13 September 2013

In The Home | Primark Candles

Now, I am such a sucker for a pretty or amazing smelling candle. If they look nice I'll buy them and if they smell nice I'll buy them. I'm now always buying candles! Last Christmas Primark came up top trumps for me with their candles, especially in the scent Sweet Champagne which I blogged about. That has been my all-time favourite scent and candle, and only now is it just running out on me, I just can't seem to let it go!

However, on a recent trip to Primark, I fell in love with two new candles. A three wick round tin candle in Juicy Blueberry & Blossom, which has a very similar design packaging to Sweet Champagne from last year, and Lime & Sandalwood, which is in a glass jar. However, both candles come in jars, three wick tins, pillars and tea lights.
Now, lets talk about scent. The Juicy Blueberry & Blossom is a lot more sweet and fruity than it is floral. However, this isn't too overpowering when burning the candle, and I find that it creates a nice light aroma and is perfect for burning during the day. Lime & Sandalwood I prefer to burn during the evening as it has a more musky scent, yet still rather refreshing. It really reminds me of one of my boyfriends shower gels, when he's just gotten out the shower and smells all warm and fresh. That might sound crazy, but that's what it reminds me of!

The candles in the jar retail at £2.00 which is an utter bargain, especially when they have a burn time of 30 hours. Personally, it's this which I find so irresistible about Primark candles when on shopping trips, their price tag, good range of scents and the time they burn for. The tinned candles retail at £3.50 and burn for 20 hours. Now I'm not too sure why they're more expensive when they don't burn for long but they're still so incredibly cheap!

Also in the range for the Primark candles are Vanilla & Coconut Creme and Sweet Berries & Patchouli, which are both equally as nice, it's just that these two were my ultimate favourites! With Christmas just around the corner Primark are sure to be releasing a Christmas range and I cannot wait for it!

Have you tried Candles from Primark before?!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad I've found someone else who likes Primark candles because I love them! :) the vanilla one is lovely too xxx

    The perks of being a hipster

    ReplyDelete
  2. Primark candles are great and pretty, I don't find the scent to transfer when burning them though.

    Ellis xo
    ELRBX | Beauty, lifestyle & personal blog.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Design by Bonjour Belle Designs