Monday 12 May 2014

Beauty | Elemis Skin Glow Exfoliating Face Wash


One thing I'm trying to do most at the moment is use up all my samples that I have accumulated since I started blogging. It is through this that I am finding myself falling in love with products which are new to me, one being this Elemis Skin Glow Exfoliating Face Wash.

This exfoliator is part of Elemis's Teens to 20's skincare range and is designed to leave skin clean, brighter and more radiant, which I certainly feel it does. This has now become my go to face scrub as I find it to be soft on the skin compared to other facial exfoliators which leave my skin feeling red and raw. My other reason to love this product is it's incredible scent. The scrub is infused with Mandarin, Aniseed, Cherry Powder and Jojoba beads, and it is the most gorgeous combination of fragrances thrown together ever!

For 100ml's of product, the exfoliator retails at £13.00, which I believe to be a reasonable price for a high-end brand, and for a product which compliments my skin so well. Once my sample runs out, I will most definitely be purchasing a full sized product, along with trying out some of Elemis's other skincare products. I can see it being a holy grail item to my skincare routine! I have never felt so much love towards a facial exfoliator. This is definitely a sign of getting older!! 

Have you tried any products by Elemis, what would you recommend?

2 comments:

  1. I totally get what you mean about using up all the samples you acquire from being a blogger haha! I'm a terrible hoarder, I should really do a blog sale but can't be bothered with the hassle.

    Fab review, love Elemis products! Although they are a little pricey, but totally worth it! :)

    Laura - Laura's All Made Up ♥
    http://www.laurasallmadeup.com/

    Bloglovin' | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha the amount of samples we hoard is ridiculous! I'm always thinking about a blog sale, but then I know I'll only go and buy more to replace it all!

      Thank you, I think it's going to be a brand I'm going to love getting to know! xo

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Design by Bonjour Belle Designs