Sunday 6 July 2014

The Body Shop Vitamin C Skin Reviver

I am such a huge Body Shop fan. You name it, I probably own it. Which probably isn't really healthy, I mean who needs to own one of each of their body butters?! Well, I do! Upon recommendation I bought the Vitamin C Skin Reviver which is a serum and also a Body Shop best seller. I haven't looked back since.

Before using the Skin Reviver my skin was really dull and I suffered from large, red, blotchy patches on my cheeks. Since using the Skin Reviver I'm now finding that my skin is glowing and there are even days where I feel that just tinted moisturiser is plenty to wear, or even no foundation type products at all, and that has never happened before!

The Vitamin C Skin Reviver aims to enhance natural radiance, gives skin a silky smooth finish and contain light reflective particles. Another brilliant factor of this product is the silky smooth finish. I have never experienced a serum that leaves your skin feeling as soft as the Reviver does. And of course, following the Vitamin C route, it has to smell of Oranges too!

Wearing the Reviver underneath my foundation and teamed with a moisturiser, this product has become a huge part to my everyday routine and a product that I shall forever be repurchasing. I think I shall even go as far to say that it is now hands down my most favourite body shop product. Sorry body butters, you've been pushed aside!

I'm now looking forward to trying the Microdermabrasion and Radiance Capsules from the Vitamin C skin care collection at some point in the near future. Have you tried anything from Body Shop's Vitamin C collection?!

6 comments:

  1. I've never tried anything from the Vitamin C line but this sounds divine! Any product that can get your skin to a state where you're happy wearing little to no foundation is a dream indeed! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really need to try this! I have a lot of acne scars I would like to fade ^_^
    Laila from Townhouse Palette ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want to try this :) This post was relly informative! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds lovely, I do quite like The Body Shop but I haven't ventured into their Vitamin C range yet.

    http://IAmLinderella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info. navigate to this website

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Design by Bonjour Belle Designs