Wednesday 14 November 2012

Sweet Champagne

I have recently very much become obsessed with Candles, espeically as Christmas is nearing. I like to come home from college or work, light my favourite candles and jump in the bath. I recently picked up a little gem, and I love it and haven't stopped using it!!

I picked up this gorgeous little beauty in Primark for an amazing £3.50!! I couldn't believe it. Only £3.50 for such a gorgeous smelling 3 wick tin candle! Sadly it was the last one there so I wasn't able to pick up anymore as they would make great gifts for people for Christmas. It has an amazing sweet smell like it says on the tin, but it's not over powering. I left it burning for a good few hours in my room and it filled it with a lovely warm scent. If they have these candles in your Primark smell them as I know they have lots of other scents and for £3.50 you can't go wrong!!
 
Have you seen these candles yet or purchased one?!

2 comments:

  1. This looks fantastic, I can't believe the price too! I will have to take a look in Primark during my lunch break.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They've got lots of Christmas themed candles, but I wasn't took keen. They're hard to find in my one, burried around in the home department!! x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Design by Bonjour Belle Designs