Thursday 10 October 2013

Beauty | The Body Shop Honeymania Collection

 
250ml Honeymania Shower Gel - £4.00, Honeymaina Lip Balm - £4.00, 200ml Honeymania Body Butter - £13.00
 
Now you may or may not know that The Body Shop is one of my favourite brands when it comes to skin and body care. Their products are fantastic, and the best thing about them is that they're all made using natural, community fair trade ingredients such as Honey from Bezamar in Ethiopia which is in the Honeymania and Honey Bronze products. And finally, they don't test on animals.
 
Honeymania is one of the latest collections to be released from The Body Shop and despite not liking Honey in the slightest I just had to have it and try it. Now I really cannot stand Honey. I find the smell and taste to be very off-putting, so I was incredibly surprised when I instantly fell in love with this fragrance. I would say that is has a very delicate Honey scent with the slight hint of floral. I can't quite put my finger on it, but I love it!
 
"We source our Community Fair Trade honey from Bezamar in Ethiopia. The honey is made in the Bale Eco-Region, where hives are handcrafted from locally grown bamboo. The raw comb is harvested and the honey is separated, filtered and tested for quality. These traditional methods promote strong, healthy bees and deter logging."
 
Personally, I think it's brilliant to know that the products I'm buying are made from natural sources and that the money which I've used to buy them is going to a good course such as the Bale Forestry Enterprise to help protect the bio-diversity of the Bale Eco-Region.
 
Of course the products don't need explaining themselves, everyone knows how brilliant The Body Shop Body Butters are, along with their Shower Gels, and my new favourite; with a less concentrated fragrance is the Lip Balm.
 
For as long as The Body Shop continue to keep these amazing values, they will always have a customer in me. Plus, I've already been eyeing up new products to buy such as the Honeymania Bath Melt!
 
Have you tried anything from the Honeymania collection yet?!
 

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh I still haven't tried this range!!! It just sounds amazing, I definitely need the shower gel and body butter to layer up on the yummiest scents xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet this whole range is amazing, I think I need the body butter!

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want to try the bath melt after hearing that it doesn't smell like straight up honey, which can be cloying. I still have 1 TBS body butter left to use up (Blueberry) before it's time for another shop, but Honeymania is at the top of my list! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Design by Bonjour Belle Designs