Tuesday 29 November 2011

#31 The Girl Behind The Blog..

Morning Guys! I have the day off college today, and as I'm pretty much up to date with my assignments it means I have time to catch up with some Blog reading! I've also just looked back at my Blog and realised that there isn't really much information of me and I don't have any pictures of me. So if you want to see the girl behind this Blog then here she is....



Taa-daaa!

So this is me! I'm very blonde - and in personality too! I've recently gone back to college to study Uniformed Public Services and I'm learning to drive. I hate these kind of things where you have to talk about yourself, I never know where to start or what to say!! But after gaining 100 followers I thought its about time you knew a little bit more about me. So if you have any questions, I don't care what they are they can be as weird as you like! Leave a comment and I'll answer them in another blog post!

Also, thanks for those who have already entered my giveaway. If you haven't entered already, enter here 
Have a great rest of your day!!

3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Design by Bonjour Belle Designs