Sunday 1 July 2012

#77 This Week On Instagram


/Dinner cooked by Tyler/ Me and my bestfriend/ My beautiful niece/ My latest addiction/ 3 of my beautiful nieces/ Dry Shampoo addicion/ Presents from Tyler/ July photo a day challenge.

So this has been my first week on Instagram after finally getting an iPhone which I have wanted for god knows how long! So here goes my first weekly Instagram life update!

  1. At the beginning of the week I stayed with my Boyfriend and there wasn't much food in the house and we were both far too broke so he created this lovely healthy meal consisting of sausages, potato chips, baked beans and some sort of breaded chicken filet. I have to say that it does taste better than it looks and we found it very amusing.
  2. Recently it was one of my friends 18th Birthdays which me and my bestfriend Natalie were invited to so we got all dressed up for the party and then hit the clubs later on.
  3. My baby niece is just growing up far too fast, and she is still as gorgeous as ever!
  4. Haribo have become my latest addiction, especially as in Tescos they are only £1!!
  5. I've spent a lot of time with my sister this week and 3 out of 4 of my nieces, I love them all to pieces and being an Aunty is such an amazing feeling, plus they get spoilt loads!!!
  6. If you've been catching up with Beautiful Nellys this week you will have seen my post on this weeks bargain from Superdrug which is buy 1 Dry Shampoo and get 2 free, so I have become obsessed!
  7. Tyler went away on holiday to Cornwall with his family for the week and I told him to find me a shell and bring it back so he brought these for me. The pink Starfish is a bit of a 'inside joke' so he had to buy it!
  8. Finally I'm starting the photo a day challenge and I can't wait to get started as of today!
What have you been up to this week?





3 comments:

  1. I'm trying to do a photo a day with a group of friends...so far so good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was in Superdrug the other day to and saw the dry shampoo offer so had to purchase what a great deal :) xo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Design by Bonjour Belle Designs