Tuesday 10 July 2012

#81 I Want These Bad Boys!


Now I'm not usually one to physically lust over something and want something. After putting my spending habits on hold whilst I save my money up, somehow the craving of lusting and wanting new clothes and shoes disappeared.

However, when I saw these on the cover of this months Cosmopolitan Magazine modelled by Jessica Ennis, I knew that I just had to have them! I love high heels, I have a bit of a thing for really pretty ones, even though I have a really small collection myself. If I ever do have a bit of money spare to spend on myself the shoe section is always where I head to first. There wasn't anything in particular that I was drawn to, it was just the complete beauty of the shoe. Although the glitter did win me over that little bit more!

These babies are from Topshop and I have been scouring my iPhone app and just can't seem to find them online to post a link with them. Which is also why they're photographed straight for the magazine too. So I'm thinking that they're probably going to come in with at Autumn Winter season. However, my trusty Cosmopolitan Magazine tells me that when they do eventually retail they will cost £78 which isn't bad going for the beauty of them!

What are you lusting over at the moment?

10 comments:

  1. AHHHHHHH! These are so gorgeous! Wish I had money for shoes! I'm the complete opposite, I don't know why but shoes are always last on my list, even though when I do buy them there probably my favourite I'm just never drawn to them! If that makes any sense! Lovely post :)xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm in love with the Millie! I wish I just had a bottomless pit of money when it comes to clothes, shoes and make up! xxxx

      Delete
  2. wauwie they look so goreous^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are gorgeous! NEED! xx

    http://sophiaxblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those shoes are amazing!! Love the platform.
    Come and check out my GIVEAWAY if you'd like to win some New Zealand natural skincare :)
    http://beautybylizy.blogspot.co.nz/2012/07/giveaway-savar-skincare-travel-set.html
    - Lizy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post !! :)

    Those heels sure are gorgeous !


    Just stopped by your blog!
    Loved it instantly so I have no choice but to follow you around!!

    Please feel free to check out my blog if you have the time

    Love,

    Janice
    the-fashion-milkshake.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  6. ohh look at the sexy cut and beautiful metallic heels!!
    would you like to follow each other?
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. ohmygod these are gorgeous! must find them...


    i followed, hope you follow back? :)

    www.girlsandtheirmakeup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Design by Bonjour Belle Designs