If you read my post a few days ago you will know that I have cancelled my She Said Beauty Box subscription and have started a Glossy Box subscription. Well let me tell you something, I think I have fallen in love! I have never been so impressed in all my life! A lot more impressed than when I first subscribed to She Said Beauty. So lets take a look at what I received.
I already love the product description card so much more than She Said Beauty's, lets take a look at the contents inside the box.
Again, I apologise for the poor photo quality. I cannot wait until the days stay lighter for longer again so I can go back to being snappy happy for my blog. Maybe in 2013 I'll invest in a better camera! When taking off the lid to the box, I was full of excitement. Glossy Box lived up to everything I thought it would be.
1. Rituals Ultra Rich, Whipped Body Cream - I can't begin to explain how amazing this smells! I've already tested this out on the backs of my hands and it really is the definition of a little goes a long way. It's one of the most nourishing moisturisers I have come across in a long time. For the 70ml which I received, the product retails at £5.00 for a 200ml sized product it retails at £15.00
2. Ayuuri Tumeric & Bergamot Face Wash - I am mad on skin care so I cannot wait to try this out. It has a very citrus scent mixed with spices which will be really refreshing in the mornings. The face wash is designed to remove dirt and excess oil, which is perfect for those oily spots on my face. This product is full sized and retails at £4.95 for 200ml.
3. Lemon By Mary Greenwell - I am really not keen on this perfume sample. I'm not a lover of lemon scented things and this perfume also has a really musky smell to it which reminds me of my Granddad. So for me this is the only product which just isn't to my taste unfortunately.
4. Seche Nail Lacquer in Aristocrat - Seche isn't a brand which I am familiar with but I love the deep purple, it's my favourite colour for this time of year. But what makes it even better is the shimmer to it. For a full sized bottle which I received they retail at £9.95 which I have to admit is very pricey for a Nail Varnish.
5. Kryolan Glossybox Blusher - Kryolan are a new brand which have teamed up with Glossybox to produce a special Glossybox blusher as a festive treat. The blusher is names Glossy Pink.
6. Sleek True Colour Lipstick in Candy Cane - I love the Sleek range, and it's one of the first brands I go to when I walk into Superdrug. I haven't brought one of their lipsticks yet so I can't wait to try this one. It's an amazing red which is perfect for Christmas. Sleek Lipsticks retail at £4.99
I am so impressed with everything which I received from Glossybox and cannot wait to try out all these products!
I hope you all have a lovely Friday night!