Sunday 2 December 2012

Hello December!

I cannot begin to tell you where the year has gone, it has flown by, and before we know it, we're in December!! This year has been truly amazing granted that it has had it's bad spells, but on average it really has been amazing! The best part is that there is still more to come in this last and final month leading up to 2013. December has to be my favourite month of the year which is mainly due to Christmas and in no way meaning that it's my favourite because I get presents, otherwise I would say that January is my favourite month also, and it isn't. December is my favourite purely because of the festivities. I love how everyone is so in the Christmas spirit and so jolly! I could be here forever telling you why I love December, but I don't want to ramble on. Instead, I wish you a great December and will leave you with a few favouite Christmas related pictures which I love.
I hope you all have a fantastic December, and Christmas!!
 
All images were found on Weheartit.

7 comments:

  1. Oh man I love all of these photos so much, they make me feel so cheerful and christmassy :) Particularly love the last one! Can't believe how soon it is now, I'm so excited :D
    Love Holly x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I love them!! It's only the second of December and I'm already in the Christmas spirit. However, I don't have my decs up just yet! ;-) xox

      Delete
  2. I am super excited for Christmas! Now that I've done all my shopping, I can relax and enjoy the festivities!! Yay..

    Those pictures are totally gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't believe you've done all your shopping?!? You're super organised Soph!! xox

      Delete
  3. ooh this pictures make me so excited for the winter season and christmas! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This year literally has flown by! These pictures make me even more excited for Christmas! :D xx Laura

    http://styleandsushi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Design by Bonjour Belle Designs