Wednesday 18 April 2012

#59 Wednesday Smiles #1

Wednesdays are always such a long day for me as I'm at college 9-5.30 which actually involves leaving the house at 8 and getting home at 6 and I know to most that's a normal working day but I'm only used to go to college 3 times a week and for 3 hours at a time. It just really drags and is tedious just sitting in classrooms all day, plus wearing a full kit of Army uniform! There's usually always something which keeps me going and today it was these pictures of my beautiful niece Lauren who has just had her 1st birthday! These photos were taken a few backs in the lovely sunshine!


She is just gorgeous and loved MY Ribena Ice Lolly!

6 comments:

  1. Aww what a gorgeous bubba! I wish my sister would have a baby so I could be an aunt haha.

    victoriasprocrastinationproject.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful baby. Love your blog, I'm following now :) Feel free to check out mine!

    Laura x
    Petit Chatons

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww...:D

    http://katiaswonderland.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Design by Bonjour Belle Designs