This addiction for MUA is almost out of control! For some reason I just cannot resist their products. I think I almost have one of each product. Next I'll have one of each colour!
A while back MUA had a promotion which was something like 45% off and five free Nail Quakes with your order - it wasn't their most recent promotion, but like always I couldn't resist. So this is just a quick haul of what I brought.
- 3 in 1 Contour Eyeliner Pen in black - £1.50
- False Eyelashes in Glam - £2.00
- Undressed Palette - £4.00
- Trio Eyeshadow in Innocence - £2.50
- Lipstick in shade 15 Juicy - £1.00
- Blusher in shade 1 - £1.00
- Intense Kisses Lipgloss in Quick Smooch - £2.00
- Lip Liner in Softly Lined - £1.00
- Out There Plumping Lipgloss in Pink Sugar - £2.00
Finally, the Nail Quakes which they sent my free were Jailbreak - the black, Shockwaves - the pink, Broken Arrow - the purple, Shattered Ice - the silver and Quiver which is the blue.
Soon will be reviews of the products, I have lots of posts for you but at the moment I also have lots of coursework deadline dates coming up!
I've also recently purchased a few products from their new range so theirs also a smaller haul and reviews to come on those too!
What have you recently purchased from MUA and are loving?