There isn't a better way to cheer yourself up on a dull Monday than a bit of Internet shopping, but due to money funds I am just 'screen shopping' and putting a list together of things I'd like. This is my first wishlish post, so bare with until I get to grips!
Now Miss Selfridge is my most favourite shop on the highstreet, if I had all the money in the world, I'd buy one of everything from here, but right now, these bits have caught my eye!
1. Daley Coral Bow Back Pump £22.00 - I am absolutely loving coral at the moment, or anything with a pinky, peachy, red tone to it. These pumps are so cute for spring and summer and will look perfect with leggings, jeans, skirts and dresses.
2. Lace Hem Skirt £29.00 - My wardrobe seriously needs updating because at the minute I don't really own any cute skirts which are perfect to wear during the day, only my bodycon skirt which I wear going out on the town. Can you tell I'm liking the colour Coral at the moment?
3. Lurex Lace Crop Top £25.00 - This top is beautiful and I'm loving the colour, I can't wait till summer truly gets here and we can break away from all the darks and neutrals and embrace the pastels!
4. Nude Plain Peter Pan Blouse £30.00 - This is such a gorgeous blouse, I already own a very sheer white one, but I love the collar and bow on this blouse.
5. William Rose Pink Bow Wedge £45.00 - I'm currently going through a shoe obsession phase and I can't help myself but buy more and more, especially wedges, I have a new found love for them.
6. Wham Nude Chiffon Bow Wedge £45.00 - Again, I'm a sucker for new shoes, and especially ones with bows on, even though I own quite a few similar to this from Miss Selfridge, I want more!
What are you currently wishing for?